Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hip Hop - Hip Hop Anonomous

Bloggin World - You know it's true...

There is nothing cooler than a person who can pop and lock it... I want to be one of those people.

I have googled, i have researched, i have looked high and low BUT can not find a place that will teach Hip Hop to an adult with little dancing experience... ok ok, NO dancing experience.

Is this so much to ask for? I just want to be able to move with the flow and jive with the beat of the music. Although i joke, I think this would be a blast.

If i could live another life I would be a dancer. This is my dream! Help! I am a caged bird that needs to be taught how to tame the talent that lies within my soul!!!

I know there are more closet "Hip Hop wanna bees"! Reveal yourself and lets chase this dream together!

(Ok but seriously, if you know of any places where i could get lessons drop me a comment... it would be heaps fun)

1 comment:

Nicole Gniffke said...

my girlfriend found a place in HB that teaches hip hop classes and she goes and loves it!