Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Disneyland 1/2 Marathon - I Need Good Music To Run To

This Sunday I will be running in the Disneyland 1/2 marathon. For those of you who know me, all of my life I have been a swimmer and water polo player. Learning how to run has been for me like a fish trying to live on land. I'm not sure how these 13 miles will be accomplished but I am considering skipping as a great method of movement.

But seriously, does anyone have any suggestions for pacing or ways to run but trick yourself into thinking your actually laying in Cancun?

I also need good song suggestions. I am trying to make a playlist of pump up music. I need a good Hour and 1/2 of tunes so if you have any suggestions pass them along. I tried buying an already made running playlist but couldn't find anything.

1 comment:

jenni said...

katy i am running too on sunday!! seth is so good at making play lists. he makes them for all of my 1/2 marathons. he has some great music. come over and he will make you one..as far as running just try to pace yourself and don't go out too hard. good luck!!!