Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things...

I love....

-Chocolate Lava cakes form Trader Joe's
-Curling up on the couch with a book when its raining outside
-Fall, my favorite season of all
-Making up the words to songs when i forge the real ones
-Frozen grapes
-Sleeping on the ground
-Squishing things between my fingers and toes
-Playing games
-String cheese
-Mint chip ice cream
-Organizing
-Having people over
-Dressing up
-Talking to my guinea pig, Pearl and my fish, Deborah
-Swimming, skipping, running, jumping
-Adventures, as long as I don't get lost
-Schedules and lists

2 comments:

Mastering Divinity said...

Do you oft speak with animals because no person cares what you have to say? Don't bother responding; I don't care to listen.

Kate said...

What an awful thing to say! That does not sound at all like Divinity! You know what would be simply divine? Curling up on the couch next to a fire with a good book on a perfectly rainy day while popping frozen grapes in your mouth and occasionally mentioning to your fish that today is a wonderful day! And then, once the flavor of grapes has completely left your mouth, partaking in the sweet essence of a chai latte (powder, not liquid)in an overly sized mug with a large dollop of whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon, while discussing the beauty of life with God in a conversation with Kate. Mmmm : ) Dreaming about it is almost as good as actually having it... almost : )