Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blogging about Blogging

Hello Blogging World!

This is my first blog EVER!!! (...to be said dramatically as a 12 year old, teenage wanna be would say with an added valley girl flair)! Right now I am sitting in my new apartment in my room. I can hear some girls outside my window talking about some serious stuff... they are saying "seriously, like what were they thinking" more times than i think humanly possible. This apartment has brought many laughs and interesting moments... we have enjoyed "borrowing" internet from a friendly neighbor entitled "FEFOTS". We commonly refer to it as "The Fef" (pronounced Fafe). We won't have to rely on him much longer; the COX man is coming tomorrow! We also have a lady that likes to sing ... she must live below our kitchen; I am sometimes blessed with the squels, I mean songs, rising up through our sink.

I was out on our porch tonight and thought to myself ... "self, I would like to have a camp out here one night". So if anyone is up for a tent and maybe some smores you should contact me immediately. I know you may be thinking, Katy, how big can your porch be? All I can say: these apartments do not mess around with thier porches. They are very generous in size.

Well, that's all I got for now. Nothing very profound or funny ... oh, I will have to blog on the "being funny" thing later. For my first blog this was a bit of a ramble but I'll immprove on my blogging skills as i grow into a real Blogger Master!

Good Night Blogging World! I wish you the best of Blogs!

2 comments:

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
*pshew* *pshew!*
those are the sounds of fireworks : ) This is so funny, but I had no idea you had a blog! So do I... apparently : ) Anyway, I would love to have a campout on your porch when I get back from Shasta and Hume. About this s'mores thing though... you don't have a firepit, so how are we suppose to... whatever! Hope you're having a fabulous time in Alaska with the eskimos. See you in... 14 days!